The Parish Office is currently closed to the public following Government advice and will remain closed for the foreseeable future. However the Clerk is attending the office on a regular basis. All phone calls and emails will be dealt with as usual.
If you require assistance or wish to discuss anything, please contact the clerk on 01376 572882 or 07401 208582 or email email@example.com.
If you require recycling sacks the office is open Monday to Thursday from 10.00 am until 2.00 pm and the clerk will be providing these or alternatively, please contact Braintree District Council directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01376 552525
The Parish Office is usually manned by the Parish Clerk on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10.00 am until 2.00 pm.
If you need to make an appointment outside these hours then please email the Clerk on email@example.com
- Braintree Police Newsletter
- Parish Councillors Needed - Notice of Casual Vacancy - 29 April 2021
- Notice of Election of a County Councillor for Braintree Eastern
- Notice of Election of a Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner
- Census Day - 21 March 2021
- Manned Refused Collections Suspended
- Parish Councillors Needed - Notice of Casual Vacancy - 26 January 2021
- Transport available to Earls Colne for Vaccine Appointment
- Feering Remembrance Service
- Parish Councillors Needed - Notice of Casual Vacancy
- Rebecca Saunders receives Queen's Honour for Covid-19 Support during Coronavirus
- Speed Watch Volunteers Wanted
- Citizen's Advice - Witham Braintree & Halstead
- Coronavirus Updates
- Temporary Closure of footpath 11