The Parish Office is currently closed to the public following Government advice and will remain closed for the foreseeable future.
All phone calls and emails will be dealt with as usual and the Clerk will be attending the office on an ad hoc basis to deal with any post.
If you require assistance or wish to discuss anything, please contact the clerk on 01376 572882 or 07401 208582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require recycling sacks please contact Braintree District Council directly on email@example.com or tel: 01376 552525
The Parish Office is usually manned by the Parish Clerk on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10.00 am until 2.00 pm.
If you need to make an appointment outside these hours then please email the Clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manned Refused Collections Suspended
- Parish Councillors Needed - Notice of Casual Vacancy - 26 January 2021
- Transport available to Earls Colne for Vaccine Appointment
- Feering Remembrance Service
- Parish Councillors Needed - Notice of Casual Vacancy
- Rebecca Saunders receives Queen's Honour for Covid-19 Support during Coronavirus
- Speed Watch Volunteers Wanted
- Citizen's Advice - Witham Braintree & Halstead
- Coronavirus Updates
- Temporary Closure of footpath 11